The mission of Yiddish Farm is to expand the role of the Yiddish language, serve as a bridge between Yiddish speakers of various backgrounds, and to promote environmental stewardship through organic farming. Our immersive Yiddish programs empower Jews to reclaim Yiddish as a source of Jewish culture, identity and learning, while our farm provides the context, inspiration and foundations for our future settled Yiddish speaking community. We produce organic shmura matzo for sale, as well as vegetables and eggs for our residents, students, and guests.
- Winter Beginners Course · December 25, 2016–January 1, 2017
- Winter Advanced Course · January 3, 2017–January 9, 2017
- Matzo Apprenticeship · March 1, 2017–April 12, 2017
- Speak Read Write · May 8, 2017–May 17, 2017
- Yiddish Farm Summer Program · June 12, 2017–July 23, 2017
- Yiddish II (Intermediate/Advanced Level) · July 10, 2017–July 23, 2017
- Masters Yiddish (Yiddish III) · July 24, 2017–July 31, 2017