Yiddish Farm fosters Jewish expression and builds bridges of engagement through our unique fusion of Yiddish language education and organic farming. Through linking Jewish language and food we bring together Jews of various backgrounds, creating a space for cultural transmission, networking and creativity.
Our immersive Yiddish programs empower Jews to reclaim Yiddish as a source of Jewish culture, identity and learning.
Our various environmental programming brings high quality outdoor education to native Yiddish speakers.
Our farm provides the context, inspiration and foundations for our future settled Yiddish speaking community.
We produce organic shmura matzo for sale, as well as organic vegetables and free range eggs for our residents, students, and guests.
- Winter Advanced Course · January 3, 2017–January 9, 2017
- Matzo Apprenticeship · March 1, 2017–April 12, 2017
- Speak Read Write · May 8, 2017–May 17, 2017
- Yiddish Farm Summer Program · June 12, 2017–July 23, 2017
- Yiddish II (Intermediate/Advanced Level) · July 10, 2017–July 23, 2017
- Masters Yiddish (Yiddish III) · July 24, 2017–July 31, 2017